Real E-learning is delighted to say that the training materials for teachers of children with severe, profound and complex learning difficulties have been launched.
Real E-learning and The School Network are able to provide consultancy or additional training to help you make the best use of these unique materials.
We can provide:
- Onsite consultancy to help you incorporate the online materials into professional development for teachers, assistants and school leaders.
- Face to face staff development sessions covering one or more topic areas.
- Blended learning workshops – a blend of online and face to face workshop sessions designed to help staff understand how to use the materials to develop their practice.
- Keynote presentations or workshops – led by the module writers (limited availability – contact us for details).
- In school professional casework – from educational psychologists or specialist staff.
Child development; Legislation; Working with families; Quality of life; Planning to meet needs; Communication and interaction; The curriculum challenge; Assessment; Augmentative communication; Engaging in learning; Positive behaviour and relationships; Emotional well-being and mental health; Working with other professionals; Safeguarding; Neuroscience; Inquiry-based practice.
For more information please visit http://complexneeds.org.uk/.